FPWA HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
FPWA believes that all accidents are preventable and our goal is to maintain an incident and injury free work place.
FPWA will make every effort to eliminate all incidents and injuries on all projects and will promote safety as the first priority.
All employees will be accountable for the effectiveness of the occupational health and safety plan. FPWA will actively encourage involvement and consultation to strive for our goal.
FPWA are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for its employees and anyone entering upon its premises or with connection to the company's business operations.
In demonstrating management's duty of care, we will make every reasonable effort to provide a working environment that minimises incidents of risk or personal injury, ill health or damage to property.
- Providing employees with appropriate training.
- Providing safe plant and equipment and systems of work.
- Regular consultation on health and safety issues.
A safe working culture is the responsibility of everyone and this can be best achieved through co-operative efforts of employees.
A safe culture will be reinforced through:
- Continually identifying, assessing and controlling possible risks to the health and safety of people that may arise in the workplace.
- The provision of information concerning such risks and the promotion, instruction, training and supervision of employees to ensure safe work practices.
- Giving employees the opportunity to participate in health and safety decisions that affect them.
- Ensuring all employees are made aware of the company’s OHS policy, this policy is made readily available.