Lake Joondalup Park – Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Floodlighting
Future Power WA was awarded the tender to supply and install four new 30m lighting towers, eight 2kW Metal Halide floodlights and a new Sports Lighting Distribution Board to provide 50 Lux lighting levels at Lake Joondalup Oval. The works also included modifications to the existing Site Main Switchboard, 100m of underground boring to install the electrical conduits between the existing Site Main Switchboard and the new Sports Lighting Distribution Board as well as removal of redundant light poles and floodlights. The project was completed on time, on budget and without incident.
Warradale Park – Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Sports Lighting
Future Power WA completed the supply and installation of two 28m lighting towers each fitted with three 2kW floodlights to upgrade the oval lighting to 50 Lux. The project was completed on time, on budget and without incident.
The project involved:
- Geotechnical investigation for the site and Engineering certification for the foundations
- Trenching and backfilling for installation of conduits
- Supply and installation of a new Lighting Control Panel
- Modifications to the Irrigation and Lighting Distribution Board
- Inspection, Testing and Commissioning of the installation as well as cleaning, re-lamping and re-aiming of existing floodlights
- Disconnection, making safe and removal of redundant light poles, floodlights, and redundant Distribution Board.