Future Power WA can assist our clients in all stages of power line installation including route selection, pole and line design, procurement, construction and commissioning. Future Power WA has also assisted its clients in the modification and upgrade of existing installations. Our experienced and qualified personnel will ensure a cost-effective solution to meet our clients’ requirements whilst complying with Australian Standards, Mines Regulations, Occupational Health & Safety Requirements, Manufacturer’s Installation Methods and Industry Best Practice.
Future Power WA has the personnel, plant, equipment and expertise to provide the following services:
- Design & Engineering
- Construction to industry best practice
- HV Cable Jointing, Terminations and Testing
- Installation, fusion splicing and testing of ADSS and OPGW Fibre Optic Cables
- VLF Testing
- Manufacture and supply of all line hardware
- Supply, installation and commissioning of Transformers, RMUs, Distribution Boards, Reclosers
Future Power WA has successfully completed numerous projects over the last fifteen years for our valued clients which include IGO Limited, Ramelius Resources, Granny Smith Mining, Australian Nickel Investments, Barto Gold Mining, Dacian Gold, Sirius Resources/IGO, Petromin Engineering, Anglo Gold Ashanti, BHP Billiton, Boral / Midland Brick, Horizon Power, Newcrest Mining, Rio Tinto and Sandfire Resources.